Friday 3 June 2011

Nothing to do , Soo come on just chill . (Why Facebook so addictive)


Man , It's been a long time since I update my blog .
Footballs are over , Lets talk about something different .
Okay , Lets talk about this addictive Facebook .
Even when you ask a Stranger what is Facebook he knows it , It's like worldwide .
My thoughts on why Facebook is soo addictive to us :

1. Human Connection. I think it’s human nature to want to be connected to other humans. Sure you can share links and write notes and such, but the main thing is connecting with other people, and everything seems to be designed with this in mind (you can tag people in photos, notes, etc.)

2. News Feed. Aside from being an efficient way to display information, the news feed makes logging into the site many times a day worthwhile. There’s always something new to see. Try to imagine Facebook without the news feed…it’s hard isn’t it? This is a key feature.

3. Almost Live Casual Communication. I think Facebook is great for communication that falls somewhere in between instant messaging and email. Like a simple “hey how’s it going” that doesn’t require an immediate response, nor an entire email message (which would appear in your inbox alongside important messages and spam). The wall is definitely another key feature.

4. It’s really fun to catch up with a lot of people, all day long, quickly. I have 500+ friends on Facebook and I know that’s low compared with most of my other Friends .  I check Facebook twice a day and I love reading the updates from friends and stuffs .

We must thank to the Facebook creator (Mark Zuckerberg) for making such a social website that connects with the whole world .You could be addictive to everything, well almost everything so the most important thing is control. You could spend time in facebook but not too much, that is getting addictive already. just get yourself busy with other activities that are more worthwhile and I'm sure you'll feel something like a fulfillment in yourself and be proud if there's a good thing you produce .

Thats all for now , Stay tuned for more, Bye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment