Saturday 21 May 2011

People asked me to talk about myself and stop talking about football, Fine just for once .


No updates about Liverpool in this post, Haha . You can know me better in my first post , In that post I've talk about my interest and bla-bla . I'm going to tell you guys that I'm just a person that needs freedom and I don't like pupil judge me much in my life , My parents yeah because they make me a human being right ? And yeah , I hate pupil that talk behind about me .If you guys think there is something that you are not satisfied with me, Please tell me and don't talk behind . This year I will be sitting for PMR exam which is called (Penilaian Menengah Rendah) . I had so much trouble this year until I can't concentrate on my studies . Many friends of mine have been a trouble for me . But today they realized and now they are doing the positive things they should do . Okay thats all , Visit my blog for Liverpool updates I update this post because my friend tell me to talk about myself , Haha .Kay, Cheers .



No comments:

Post a Comment