Monday 6 June 2011

Liverpool to Malaysia , I won't miss this Opportunity man !


I won't miss this and I'm sure about that . This is the first time they are coming to Malaysia . I didn't buy the tickets yet . But I will soon and show them in the next post :p . Many guys bought em and show off to everybody . I'm going to show off my tickets too then , Haha .
It's going to be held in Bukit Jalil Stadium , 16th July 2011 , Saturday , 5:45 Pm , Local time .
I want to see our new signings :p , Suarez and Carroll . It always a dream for every Liverpool fan to watch their team play in front of them . For me, It becomes a reality . I will wear Liverpool jersey , and buy all the Liverpool accesories to wear there . Man this is going to be so cool . I will show my tickets in my next post, Stay tuned babe ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment