Wednesday 15 June 2011

Liverpool New Signing, Jordan Henderson ! :)


New signing with Damien Comolli , Best Director Of Football :p


He is Under-21 nternational, Soon to be Full International and will be playing alongside Gerrard, Barry Lampard and more in midfield . He is good in assist I just made a simple review about him . Maybe he can fill the void left by Xabi Alonso ? I don't know because he is young and talented , A very highly rated midfielder . He is one of the hottest property in youngsters of England . He's not that good in pace, But he's good at dribbling get pass through defenders . Simple, He's playing style can be similar to Raul Meireles for me . There is more rumours about Liverpool going to buy Wickham, Jones (Move to Man United) , Charlie Adam , Downing and more . I think Midfield is enough and It's kinda complicated for now, Spearing should go for a loan to get First team Football . Will he pick Spearing if he have Gerrard, Henderson, Maxi, Lucas, Raul , Joe cole , Dirk Kuyt . I think we should now loof for a good Left back , And one back up Striker . For me don't waste the money for very big star. Have a look at Arsenal Samier Nasri, Bought for 8 Million from an Unknown club, Now He's a Star for the Half season .I think we should get Wickham . That's all for now , Bye-Bye , Stay tuned for more updates .

No comments:

Post a Comment