Wednesday 13 April 2011

Carroll first goal vs Mancity ! :D

I was first thinking is really Carroll's worth is 35 Million ?
I was like prove it to me Man , You're not even a 5 Million guy and just 22 Years of age.His first 4 games like just okay for me , When it comes to his fifth game and that was Mancity.


I watch this game , About 20 minutes later, Carroll’s superbly struck left-footed strike and I was like WTF man ,Then the commentator said "This is what you call a 35 Million man" . Then I know that he prove his worth to me already , And I lose , Okay Carroll you win . After few minutes later , He headed in another goal .


Yeah that was Raul Meireles's Cross .That's why he celebrate with him by showing his face to the Camera, Hahaha . I'm sure he will be a top class Striker for Liverpool in coming Years, 
Andy Carroll YNWA.

No comments:

Post a Comment