Sunday 17 April 2011

8 Minutes Extra time , Two penalties , Man That's impressive :D

You know what ? After 90 mniutes , I just predict what will the extra time will be , I predict that there will be 8 minutes , After few seconds they show the extra time board , And they showed that there will be 8 minutes of extra time . Then I say to myself , Imran you are very good ! :D , Haha . And then the drama begins , On 95th minute , Suddenly I hear the commentator telling It's a penalty to Arsenal , And I was a bit down :( ,
Then Van persie scored the penalty . Few moments later Lucas get a Free-kick right at the penalty box but not inside . And time was 98th minute and the extra time was 8 minute and the time already finished but Liverpool had a chance with the free-kick . Suarez take the free-kick I think it got deflected , Then suddenly Commentator again It's a penalty but this time not for Arsenal, It's for Liverpool :D , And I was like YEAH ! :D
Eboue tackles down Lucas , And Dirk Kuyt takes the penalty .
Dirk Kuyt manage to score the penalty .
And it finished as a controversy match , Haha .
Okay, That's all . BYE ! :P

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that was a dramatic 8 minutes,
    are you malay? because i'm from indonesia and i have a football blog http://premweekly.blogspot.com/
    please follow and comment!

    ReplyDelete