Sunday 30 October 2011

My Club (Enfiers FC)

Hmm. This is my new club. It's not a well known club but if you guys can promote it I think it will be one of the leading club in top flight maybe , Hahaha . So you guys wanna know something ? We got our own Manager. 


   Muhammad Zaki, Enfiers FC Manager .
(Known as Andre Villas Zaki)

Oh shit , You guys gotta see my club's logo . 
This logo is designed by Ami Ahmad .


I like the lion at the middle , It shows our bravery to play against any team .
We got 28 players . 
This is our full squad/Management : 
Owner: Muhammad Imran
Manager: Muhammad Zaki 
Assistant Manager(s) Eizlan , Daniel Baric .
Captain: Hasif Ruslan .


Squad photo: 


Players:

GK: Zulfadzli, Daniel

DEF: AimanB, Ariff, Azam, Syazani, Marwan, Amirul . 

MID: Azwan, Izzat, Hasif, Aliff, Ami, Mustaza, Nizam, Naeiman, Haziq, AmirHazim, Syarizwan, Benjamin .

ATT: Basheer, Adzufry, Danish, Imran

Reserves: Zulhelmi, Akmal 

If you guys wanna have a match with us , You can contact me/Manager.

Enfiers FC links:










No comments:

Post a Comment