Thursday 28 April 2011

Liverpool's New Minority Shareholder , LeBron James :D

He's a basketball player currently playing for Miami heat , I don't know much about Basketball :P , He got good background , I think he have only just 3% share in Liverpool Football club , Nevermind as long he has the share , Even James have only 3% he should help Liverpool in Transfer Window because he already bought it right ? And I know you're only 26 according to wikipedia , Liverpool are not like Basketball , Basketball different and Football Different , Liverpool have a good history , And I like your first word , "Eighteen championships. I see myself trying to do the same things they have." And I think Liverpool are going in the right direction . You never Walk alone , Bye, Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment