Sunday 20 March 2011

Just created my Blog , :)

It takes for me a long time to finish this thingy , And credits goes to my Best Friends , Ahmad Syahmi and Aiman Borhan . They help me a lot in this. This interest came from me after I see my Friends blog they share their thoughts and opinions , One of them is Aiman Borhan , Haha . Firstly , this is my first post so I'm gonna talk about me and my friends , My name is Muhamed Imran Bin Noorul Ameen , My Age is 15 (18 Nov 1996) , Currently Studying at Sekolah Menengah Wangsa Melawati , I got a lot of friends there , They have been awesome , And this year I'm going to have my PMR . You know what , I'm still a beginner in this Blogging . Secondly , I'm going to talk about my interest . As you can see my URL , imranliverpoolfc , I'm a Soccer fan , I don't like other sport rather than soccer . And most notably , I'm a Liverpool Football Club Crazy fan . My mom always scold me because I wake up at 4:00 a.m and watch them player when school days . I gotta go now I will post more since I make my new blog . See you guys later , Thanks .

No comments:

Post a Comment